Stainless reaming problems often encountered: hole surface is easy to draw the trench, roughness, aperture-tolerance was bell reamer wear. Different types of stainless steel machinability, reaming out the problem is not the same as when 1Cr18Ni9Ti austenitic stainless steel and resistant to concentrated nitric acid stainless steel reaming, the reamer wear; while on 2Cr13 martensitic stainless steel hinge holes, is not easy to guarantee reaming roughness and dimensional accuracy. To avoid these problems, you should note the following:
1) reasonable to choose the amount of the reamer and reaming ensure the key hinge Kongshun Li.
2) improve the quality of pre-processing operations, and to prevent pre-machined hole the zoned ditch, ellipse, polygon, taper or bell, drum shape, the axis of bending, deflection and other phenomena.
3) to maintain a moderate hardness of workpiece material, especially 2Cr13 martensitic stainless steels, quenched and tempered hardness HRC28 following appropriate.
4) properly installed reamer and workpiece must be installed positive reamer, reamer axis and workpiece pre-processing hole axis consistent, to ensure that the cutter uniform cutting.
5) the appropriate choice of cutting fluids, can solve the stainless steel swarf adhesion, and smooth chip evacuation, thereby reducing the hole surface roughness and improve abrasive tools life. Usually, appropriate to use the sulfurized oil, sulfurized oil add 10% ~ 20% CCl4 or added in lard 20% ~ 30% CCl4, have a remarkable effect of reducing the surface roughness. CCl4 harmful to the human body, should be used vulcanized oil from 85% to 90% and kerosene 10% to 15% of the mixture. Reamer diameter is larger, can be used within the cooling method.cutting wheel
6) careful attention to the reaming process, strict inspection cutter runout is the key to get uniform reaming. Reaming process, pay attention to the shape of the chip, the chip was reaming allowance foil roll or in the form of a short screw roll. Chip sizes, and some were crumbly, and some were small lumps, uneven reaming. If the chip was a strip of spring-like, reaming allowance too. Chip acicular fragmented reamer blunt. But also to prevent clogging, should diligently observe the tooth whether sticky crumbs to avoid aperture-tolerance. Carbide reamers reaming hole shrinkage will to prevent retraction hole nap can be taken to increase the edge angle to improve the situation.
Cog end mill is the same as the standard end mill, but with replaceable carbide inserts.grinding disc Tip: cog end cutter for higher speed cutting carbide metal. This diameter of the tool a very wide range, to achieve a greater depth of the cutting. This is very useful, but in the use of the tool, it is best to calculate the cutting power required. Haas control device, this is just a piece of cake: the front panel has a button labeled "HELP / CALC". Press the button to open the Help menu, and press it again to open the calculator function. PAGE UP / PAGE DOWN keys to scroll between the following three pages: trigonometry help, and circular interpolation help, as well as milling help. Each page in the upper left corner there is a simple calculator. Milling on the help page, for solving the three equations:
Three equations, you can enter the known parameters, the control device will calculate and display the remaining unknown. Calculate cutting power required, you must enter the RPM, feed rate, the number of slots, cutting depth, cutting width and choose from the menu of a material. If you change the value of any of the above, the calculator will automatically update the cutting power required.